A facial massage is a beauty routine or beauty treatment popular in western countries, slowly finding its way throughout the world. It is known to slow down the aging process and achieve healthier and younger-looking skin. During a facial massage, your therapist would use various products through gentle stimulating strokes to exfoliate and hydrate your skin. Regular facial massages can drastically improve the quality of your skin.
Facial massage has slowly found its way into every woman’s beauty routine. Aside from pampering and relaxation, a facial therapeutic is age-defying and useful, as it can help keep the facial skin looking smooth, firm and young. If one has to list some benefits of this famous beauty routine, they can be presented as:
- Keeps your facial muscles firm: Taking time to massage and stimulate your facial muscles is as important as any fitness routine for the rest of your body. Facial massage stimulates the production of blood and collagen in the skin. Regular facial and toning sessions would help to tighten and lift your facial muscles. This, in turn, would help prevent sagging and give the surface a more youthful glow. It increases the blood flow to the face which will give the skin a healthy glow.
- Improves circulation and reduces congestion – Having a fast lifestyle has its impact on our health and appearance. Application of too many cosmetics, air travel, smoking, and lack of sleep all affect the circulation in our face. This, in turn, makes your face look pale and puffy. Facial massage is a great way to eliminate puffiness. It helps increase blood circulation, which provides oxygen and nutrients. By stimulating the lymphatic system, excess fluid can be worked out. By improving drainage, a facial massage can help relieve congestion.
- Prevents wrinkles and relieves inflamed skin conditions. As one gets older, constant tension and daily stress cause involuntary tightening in the face, which in turn causes wrinkles. Facial massages can help relax these tight muscles, thereby reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Regular facial massages with regular moisturizing will help lessen the appearance of wrinkles. Light manipulation on the skin increases blood flow and oxygen supply which helps healing inflamed skin conditions like acne and rosacea. It helps expel toxins that are usually responsible for acne breakouts and other such skin conditions.
- Relieves stress and headaches: Anxiety and stress cause our facial muscles to become tense, and with time it would affect your appearance. It can even cause facial aches and pains. There are different pressure points in the face. Just by stimulating these pressure points through soft strokes, tension and stress can be relieved. As stress is often a contributing factor for tension headaches, migraines, and cluster headaches, taking time out to have a facial massage on a regular basis would help decrease the frequency of these headaches.
- Look younger: Regular facial treatments that incorporate some form of muscle stimulation through massage anywhere from one a month to every two weeks surely would help stimulate blood flow and leave a youthful, glowing complexion. The type of facial treatments required should be determined depending on the condition of your skin, age, budget and skincare goals.
In recent times medical tourism is in vogue where people visit places in the world to get treatments that are best available around the World. Getting a Facial Lift enhances you to look more confident and beautiful. A visit to the Healthy Skin Clinic in Phuket will give you amazing results.
As far as maintaining the skin health of your body, including some ingredients like Hyaluronic acid serum works wonders on your skin and is an excellent choice for any complexion. It acts as a powerful tool for hydration and helps in retaining the moisture, thereby enhancing the radiation of the skin. It replenishes the skin and gives beautiful results. Follow a nighttime routine for the best results. Consistency is the keyword. Even after your regular facial massages and skin treatments do not miss out a day to follow your skincare routine for best results. For healthy skin ensure you drink enough water and keep oneself hydrated. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables on a daily basis. …